Monday, April 26, 2010

Blog Awards

This is going to look like I'm giving myself airs, but I'm NOT! In an effort to clean up my sidebar, I just wanted to create a post where I could keep my awards and give some linky shout outs as a thank you for all the bloggy love!

Please know that while I appreciate each and every award I've received, I simply cannot blog about each one. I mean no disrespect whatsoever, it's just that I have so many things I am eager to share with all of you and since there's only one of me posting on this blog, I just cannot find the time to do it all. I hope you understand.

I'll continue to update this post when/if I get more awards, and I'll be sure to link back to each of the lovely award givers. :)

The Premio Award

From: Leptir

The One Lovely Blog Award


The Me Encanta Tu Blog
From: Leptir and Montessori Tidbits

The One Little Sparkling Blog Award
From: Leptir

The Wild About Your Blog AwardFrom: Leptir and Sunrise Learning Lab



The Best Blog Friend AwardFrom: La Maman Kangourou, and Leptir

The Sunshine Award
From: Homegrown, Mi Escuelita Montessori, Montessori Beginnings, A Munchkin's World, Delicious Ambiguity, Zonnah's Addictions, and Home Grown Families

The Happy 101 Award
From: Mi Escuelita Montessori, Quixotic Life, and The Adventures of Bear

The Lemonade Stand Award
From: The Ramblings & Adventures of a SAHM, The Picky Apple, Little Fingers, Big Dreams & Chasing Marcus, Lily Tots, 2 Pequenos Traviesos, and All About Aidan

The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award

The Premio Dulce Award
From: Leptir

The Beautiful Blogger Award
From: Little Family Fun, Fun Frugal Mommy, Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy, The Ramblings & Adventures of a SAHM, Satisfy My Soul, and Somewhat Organized, Slighty Crafty Tot Teacher & Mommy

The Not A Stepford Blog Award

The One Lovely Blog Award

The Your Blog is Over the Top Award

The Kreativ Blogger Award

The Creativonline Award

The Best Blog Award

The You Are My Sunshine Award

Big hugs and many thanks again to all of these wonderful bloggers! It's your interest in what we do and support through comments and emails that keeps me blogging!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Holy ton of awards, Batman!! You're a rockstar! You deserve each and every one, and honestly, no one would expect you to keep up with all of these.

XO,
Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails