Thursday, April 1, 2010

PR Policy

Counting Coconuts is a PR friendly blog and I would be happy to do product reviews. I am interested in completing reviews for educational materials, children's products, clothing, and natural toys. I will be honest if a product is not right for our family's lifestyle.

Reviews are great networking tool, and moms love to read what other mothers think prior to purchasing something. Due to our tough economic situation, moms want to be sure a product is right for their family before paying for it! Giveaways seem to be very effective at gaining attention towards a product.

If you are interested in having Counting Coconuts do a product review for you, please contact mmwidhalm@yahoo.com for more information. Counting Coconuts does not complete product reviews on sample size products and I shall not responsible for shipping fees. If you have press kits, videos, links or pictures that you would like to have in your product review please include them as well. I will not post negative reviews, if I am unhappy with a product I will contact you privately.

Thank you for your interest!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails