Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday

  • "You guys are GREAT!" ~ James casually mentioned this to my husband and I the other day. :)
  • "Oh look at that one, it's gorgeous!" ~ regarding a particularly lovely bubble he created.
  • "Tiger, are you feeling sick? Ok, I'll get you some milk to make you feel better." ~ James taking good care of his little stuffed animal.
  • "Mommy, I have a question for you... (fill in any kind of cute questions here)." ~ Ever curious and eager to learn, James comes up to me and says this several times a day. His questions range from 'What do ants sound like?' to 'Why do tickles make us laugh?'. Very good questions - I just wish I knew the answers!!
  • He's also taken to making up all sorts of songs regarding his favorite things - our cats, the moon, popsicles, and his cousin, Tia. It's SO cute and I just melt whenever I see him tapping his foot and singin' a tune. :)

UPDATE: Oops! I made a mistake - we're partaking in Tiny Talk Tuesday over at Not Before 7 (not Monkey See Monkey Do as I originally posted - but go and check out Terra's blog anyway! She's one amazing mommy!!).

~Thank you for your comments!~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

soo sweet!! Love all of these cute little sentences!!

Jen said...

Kids mimic their parents. Look at James... encouraging, caring, positive and smart. Just like his mommy! :)

Rebecca said...

Wow- those questions he asks are smart!

Unknown said...

He is just too cute for words! I would like to know what kind of sound ants make too!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just saw that you referenced my blog as hosting the Tint Talk Tuesday. Wish I could take credit, but Not Before 7 actually hosts it. You can link up with her at http://notbefore7.blogspot.com/
Thanks for giving me a shout out though. By the way, we're all better over here. And thanks for the birthday wishes!

Theresa Mezo said...

love it! James is so cute :)

April said...

You guys are great! I can't wait to hear my little one tell me something like that. Coming through from Tiny Talk Tuesday.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Welcome to TTT! What a cutie. I love when they take care of their stuffed animals - it is so precious.

Happy TTT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails