Friday, October 8, 2010

Now Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Program...

Hi everyone, I'm back from my bloggy break! As I mentioned earlier this week my break was anything but restful, but for all the hard work I'm happy to report we're (99%) unpacked, my sweetie is on the mend and we are more than ready for our lives to return to a calm normalcy.

Oh, but guess what?!
October 1st marked the one year birthday for this blog!

I can't believe it's been that long already. I started this blog as a means of journaling our learning fun so our family and friends could stay in the loop while we're living out here in the ocean. I never would have believed it was going to be such a blessing in disguise. Through the process of blogging I've discovered my passion for homeschooling and Montessori, both of which have changed our lives for the better. I've also been blessed by all of you! Your ideas, your advice, your support, your overall amazing-ness has helped me to become a better mother, wife and friend to myself. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that.

In honor of my bloggy birthday and because I want to say thank you (again!), I'm excited to have not one, but TWO giveaways this month with another one in November. Hooray for good (and free!) things! :) Be sure to check back tomorrow for the first giveaway!



~Thank you for your comments!~

25 comments:

sbswtp said...

Yay!! Welcome back- I missed you :)

Lessons from the Boys said...

Happy to have you back! Happy Blog Birthday!

Kristi Lee said...

I found your blog while you were away and am sooo excited to see some current action :) Love all the pictures and great ideas. I plan to use some of them with my own 3 1//2 year old and in my home childcare way up here in Maine. Thanks for the good stuff ~Kristi

Kylie said...

Nice to see you back and glad everything is going well for you. :-)

Elle Belles Bows said...

Welcome Back! Kerri

Sippy Cup Central said...

Welcome Back, and Happy Anniversary! Karen
Sippy Cup Central Mom

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

Happy birthday to your wonderful blog. :) So glad you are back and things are settling down for you. Can't wait to see pics of your new home!

Elise said...

Hooray you're back! Welcome back Mari-Ann.

I am happy to hear that nearly all of your unpacking is done. What a huge job. It is a wonderful feeling when you are finally settled into a new home.

Happy first blogiversary. I look forward to visiting you here during your second year of blogging and I know that I will continue to be inpsired by all of your creative ideas and knowledge.

Rusheika said...

glad you are settling in! happy blog birthday!

Förskoleburken said...

Welcome back! We've missed you!

Mrs. Whary said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to the exciting things you have planned this year. Happy blog birthday!

Linda said...

Welcome back:)

Cindy said...

Welcome back and congratulations on 1 year of blogging! Can't wait to see the new room and read all of your wonderful ideas!

carine said...

A very special happy birthday to counting coconuts! I follow you from the very beginning and we share a birthday as I'm born (for real! not my blog) on the 1st of October too!

Christy Killoran said...

Welcome back and Happy Blog Birthday!

jess_hak said...

Happy Birthday! So good to have you back :)

Olives and Pickles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo Shabo said...

Glad you are back! :)
I am "back" too you might say... lol
I have been off and on since about May but I am feeling like I am ready to start posting more regularly again. :)
My 1 year blog anniversary is coming at the end of October! I didn't know we started last year around the same time- so cool!

Darcey said...

Welcome back and happy blog birthday! I can't wait to see your new posts. Glad that your move went well. It's a great feeling to finally hav everything unpacked and in its place.

Cara said...

Happy bloggy birthday, and welcome back! I can't believe that your blog is only a year old. You've certainly cranked out the quality content over the last year, and I love reading your blog! Wishing you all the best in your second year of blogging!

Jen said...

YAYYYYY!!!! Welcome back, you've been truly missed!

Montessori Beginnings said...

Wow has it only been a year? It seems like we've know each other for ages!(in a good way LOL)
Glad you are back.

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Congratulations on your bloggiversary! I think you are an amazing mother and a teacher, and I am glad to see you back in blog world.

Deb Chitwood said...

It’s WONDERFUL to have you back, Mari-Ann! And Happy Blog Birthday to your fabulous blog!

http://LivingMontessoriNow.com

Olives and Pickles said...

Mari-Ann...Congratulations! I love your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails