Sunday, June 27, 2010

Completed Craft Hope Project

I knitted a bundle of washcloths and sent them to Pensacola to aid in the clean up of the animals affected by the he Gulf Coast Oil Spill. The good people at Craft Hope hosted this project. I wish time permitted me to knit more!

The deadline for sending in washcloths is July 3rd, so if you're quick you can still make and send some things in. Otherwise, they'll still willingly accept donations and use them for other Coastal Wildlife Refuges.

10 comments:

Grace said...

I mailed mine Friday. I used flannel scraps and sewed the edges. Yours are beautiful.

cooperl788 said...

What a great idea, and everything helps, even "meager" offerings. What a wonderful post.

Mommy Moment said...

I am sure that every one is helpful!
You are so thoughtful!

(hugs)
Jody

Jen said...

Nice job. And Craft Hope extended the deadline to the end of the summer. http://crafthope.com/2010/06/kids-and-craft-hope/

Susan-Chasing Marcus said...

I mailed mine the other day! I only got to make one, but one is better than none!

erin said...

They're beautiful!

Anonymous said...

oo those turned out very nice!

Montessori Beginnings said...

You go girl! What a great contribution. Like someone else said already. Every little bit helps.

XYZZ said...

How wonderful! Short Pants and I are *finally* going to sew ours up this week. :)

Ariella said...

How wonderful that you did this! They look great :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails