Friday, August 31, 2012

Treasure Basket: Puzzles

 
Here's what's inside:
:: Chunky puzzle pieces from our Melissa & Doug Sea Life puzzle.

This is the *easiest* basket to put together!  And, not surprisingly, Juliet loves them - the colors, the shapes, and since they're made of wood and non-toxic paint, I have no qualms about her putting them in her mouth.  I often mix and match the pieces since we have several of the M&D Chunky puzzles.

While none of these things are choking hazards, I always observe Juliet while she explores these baskets.

Click here to read my very first treasure basket post for details on the how and why behind treasure baskets. Click here to view my treasure basket slideshow on the Counting Coconuts Facebook page.

~Thank you for your comments!~

6 comments:

Megan said...

This is a great idea!! And I just realized our babies are only a couple days apart!! We have a puzzle just like this that I havent brought out yet because I didnt think he was ready, but I never thought of putting it in a treasure basket!

BeachieMomma said...

Great idea! I've been putting items in baskets for my little one, but never thought about chunky puzzle pieces. Thanks!

jojoebi-designs said...

I love these pieces, so cute. Sadly mine has grown out of treasure baskets although i like to still tempt him with unusual natural object and a magnifying glass.

Katherine said...

I made several of these baskets for my PreK class to use as time fillers. the kids love them!

Bonne Maman said...

Brilliant!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love how you are getting ready. I get they are more and more excited!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails