Saturday, August 11, 2012

Treasure Basket: Soft

A sweet little treasure basket filled things oh so soft. :)

Here's what's inside:
:: A large and beautiful rainbow silk
:: Fabric number
:: Counting cookie
:: Knitted bunny
:: Fluffy "pillow"
:: Velour fabric square
:: Wee dolly

While none of these things are choking hazards, I always observe Juliet while she explores these baskets.

Click here to read my very first treasure basket post for details on the how and why behind treasure baskets. Click here to view my treasure basket slideshow on the Counting Coconuts Facebook page.

~Thank you for your comments!~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we are using this idea for our silent auction donation to this year's LLL of NC Conference! Thank you for the inspiration!

Deb Chitwood said...

I LOVE your themed treasure baskets, Mari-Ann! I featured your treasure baskets and the photo of your soft treasure basket in my Themed Treasure Baskets for Babies post at http://livingmontessorinow.com/2013/07/08/montessori-monday-themed-treasure-baskets-for-babies/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails