Friday, December 4, 2009

Felt Friends

That's what James calls them anyway. :) These are SO easy to make and lots of fun to play with. I know these could be made into a game or learning tool but I decided to just keep it simple. For as we all know there's loads of learning that happens through play anyway!

I took a snap shot of each "friend" for James to use as a guide if he wants to. And so he doesn't get too overwhelmed with all the little pieces, I'm going to put each friend and their snap shot into individual pouches and have them available to James to choose and play with whenever he wishes.

8 comments:

Susan said...

OMG I love this idea! I know Turbo will too. This is going right to the top of my craft list. Super fast and easy.

Kylie said...

These are so cute. I have a bunch of felt lying around just waiting for this activity. Ijust need to get motivated to cut it all out. At least I know where to go for ideas. :) Thanks

Becky said...

Super cute idea. My daughter saw the photo of the three completed felt friends and loved them.

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

Such a fun idea! I love how organized you are with putting them in their own pouches and the photos are a fabulous idea!! I agree with Kylie, I want to do these too, it's just a motivation thing... and, you know, just being tired, lol! You are so creative and I love reading your blog - I'm always inspired by something!!

Leigh said...

I know I've written this before...but will you adopt me?

Counting Coconuts said...

Thank you for your kind comments!! I whipped them up in about 20 minutes - easy peasy!!

PS: Becky, your comment really made me smile - that's who we're doing all this for, right? The little ones!

Kimberly said...

Where did you get the pouches? Or did you make them?

Counting Coconuts said...

Hi Kimberly, I purchased the pouches here at an office supply store.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails