Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Moment of Glory

Is it tacky to write up a post about being featured on another blog?
No?
Ok, good! Because I was!!

Michelle over at Someday Crafts honored me by featuring Counting Coconuts on her lovely blog. As you know, Someday Crafts is an amazing porthole of crafty ideas where you can find things to make when you have the time someday. :)

I submitted a few of my crafty creations to Michelle in the hopes she'd find them interesting enough for a small mention. Well, I never dreamed she'd write up a whole post about them and my learning activities with James! Click here to see what she wrote.

Thanks, Michelle!!

4 comments:

Adriana said...

Not tacky at all! :) Congratulations!

Miranda said...

I found your blog through Someday Crafts and LOVE it! I have already put together one of the projects that you had done. It was the one with the bottle caps and spelling out the names of stuff. I don't know how to attach a photo, but it is so darn cute and my son LOVES doing it. I can't wait to borrow more of your ideas to do with my him!

Jen said...

Well of course you were featured... you are AMAZING!! I am always inspired whenever I read you blog, you are talented on so many levels!!

Counting Coconuts said...

Thank you so much you guys!
Miranda, I'm so glad you found something useful on my blog! The bottle cap/name tag activity is the brain child of Carisa over at 1+1+1=1. :) I love that we can all pass around ideas to one another!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails