Sunday, February 13, 2011

Counting Hearts

You all know how I love to create counting tools for my number-loving boy, so after seeing these counting valentines on one of my fav. blogs, itty bitty love, I knew I just had to whip up a set.

I didn't attach magnets because I plan to use these with our Storytelling Fun felt board instead. Much like my counting fish, I went ahead and added the corresponding number of little gems to each heart, and I used the same fabric paint I used for my counting eggs.

We'll enjoy these during our circle time and we'll use them in conjunction with the cute song Ann mentions in the link above.


~Thank you for your comments!~

6 comments:

Linda said...

These are lovely!
xo

Elle Belles Bows said...

Mari-Ann,

Thanks for sharing these! Yours turned out great. I have seen your fish before and have always liked them, but have never seen your eggs. I may need to give them a try for Easter. Wonderful idea how you thought to place the number of trinkets on each item. I keep saying that I am going to try felt....I guess now is the time:-)

I popped over to Itty Bitty to check them out too.

Happy Sunday!
Kerri

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Cute!! : )

Anonymous said...

cute! I love how simple but fun these are! James is going to love them :-)

Anne said...

Hi Mari-Ann!

These turned out great! I just can't get over how much I love your blog!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Anne

Jen said...

Adorable! Love all the little gems. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails