Friday, June 15, 2012

Treasure Basket: Rings

I noticed Juliet likes to hang on to things, so I created this basket with that in mind...

Here's what's inside:
:: Mama-made interlocked rings
:: Textured teether
:: Jumbo bead bracelet
:: Cookie cutter
:: Wood napkin ring

Click here to read my very first treasure basket post for details on the how and why behind treasure baskets. Click here to view my treasure basket slideshow on the Counting Coconuts Facebook page.

~Thank you for your comments!~

5 comments:

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

Ooh - I have plans to make fabric rings similar to what you have here... is that terry cloth? What a wonderful sensory experience that would be... much better than the woven cotton I had in mind. :) I love these treasure baskets, Mari-Ann, and plan to make some myself when my little babe is big enough to explore them. I think Matthew will LOVE helping put them together... totally up his alley. Thanks for all your inspiration, as always! Also, love the new (?? - I usually read in a reader, so haven't actually visited here in a while) look of your blog.

Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing these with me. I love your ideas and have started using them with our 11 month old!

Lisa

Unknown said...

I love treasure baskets! I just discovered the joy of treasure baskets last month!

I never thought of simplifying them and having "themes". Such a great idea. Thanks for the inspiration!

Eddie said...

What a sweet idea! I never thought of doing baskets for my kids when they were that small. Now I'm sorry I didn't :)

Counting Coconuts said...

Thanks so much for your kind comments - Nicole, I knitted the rings with one hundred percent wool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails