Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can You Feel The Love - Part III

The Lemonade Stand Award
This award is given to bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude.

I'm passing it on to...

The rules for accepting this award:
  • Put the logo on your blog (copy and paste it) or within your post.
  • Nominate 5 (or more) blogs to pass the award on to.
  • Link the nominees in your post.
  • Let the nominees know you've given them this award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link back to the person from whom you received this award.
~Page down for Part IV~

4 comments:

Montessori on Mars said...

Oh thank you Mari-Ann! By the way. I've been wanting to add your button to my blog, but the width is big for my sidebar. So I just added you to the blogroll. :)

Clarissa said...

Thank you :) :) I am excited

Vanessa said...

Wow! You have lots of awards! :) Thank you so much for nominating me! I love your blog.

Counting Coconuts said...

You're welcome, ladies! No worries, Mars! I've added you to my blog list as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails