Friday, January 1, 2010

And the Award Goes To...

If there's one thing that makes a blogger feel loved it's a sweet little blog award! And I feel very loved after having received two recently!! BIG HUGS and THANKS to Sarah, from The Ramblings and Adventures of a SAHM & Jen, from Homegrown* for thinking my blog worthy of such love. :) (*Jen has recently made her blog private, and has asked me not to link to her.)

My *favorite* part of receiving an award is the passing on of the award!! Every day I read fabulous posts written by my favorite bloggers. Know that I think each of you are amazing and inspiring and I'm truly thankful for the support you've given me over these past few months!

The Lemonade Stand AwardThe Lemonade Stand Award is awarded for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude.


The Sunshine Award
The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity & creativity inspires others in the blogworld.


The rules for accepting these awards:

- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 10 bloggers (12 for the Sunshine award).
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

14 comments:

Leptir (NataĊĦa) said...

Oh my God!!! Thanks Mari-Ann. This is great present for the end of the year! Thanks again :-))
Kisses from Croatia

Debbie said...

Thank you so much Mari-Ann. It is so nice to know that others enjoy my blog!

Cara said...

Thank you Mari-Ann! My very first blog award! I am super excited (and honored)! :)

Susana said...

Thank you so much Mari-Ann!

I truly appreciate this award and all of the sincere and kind comments you leave me.

It is so rewarding to "meet" others through my blog!

Happy New Year!

Nicole {tired, need sleep} said...

Thank you, Mari-Ann! I am so honored that you included my blog... I love yours, and find so much inspiration in what you write!

Susan-Chasing Marcus said...

Wow! Thank you. I have never received an award before, this is all very new and exciting. I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Our Little Family said...

Thank you girl!!! What a fabulous surprise! And, I was just coming on to see if there was anything new from you. I know you said you would be back in the New Year but I was missing you! :)

Off to blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the bloggy award! This totally made my day! I will have to pass it along :-)

Elise said...

What a fabulous way to start the new year. I am really feeling the bloggy love and loving it! Thank you so much for passing this award on (btw it's not a duplicate). I was really touched to see your award and truly appreciate it.

Happy New year to you and your family. I hope that 2010 is a year that you will look back on with many cherished and precious memories. Wishing you a joyous and peaceful year.

I look forward to following your blog in 2010, it has become one of my favourite blogs.

Karen said...

Quiero decirte tantas cosas.... que lo voy a decir en Espanol, pues se que me entiendes!!!!!!

GRACIAS!!!!! MUCHAS GRACIAS!!, ES un Honor recibirlo....pues recientemente encontre tu blog, y aunque siento que te conozco hace mucho....hace no tanto te conozco.!!! Que nos permitas ver y leer tu blog es super!! Pues eres Una gran Inspiracion, con tus fabulosas e inovadoras ideas!! Gracias mil por compartirlas!! No puedo esperar que empieces con tu training!!!

Nuevamente, es uno honor recibir un premio por compartir nuestras experiencias de todos los dias!! Que manera de comenzar el 2010!!!!

Un abrazo y mucho Carino desde Puerto Rico!!

sbswtp said...

Thank you so much!!! I am so honored to be among these blogs :) Happy 2010!

Jo Shabo said...

I'm back! Sorry it took so long to thank you for this thoughtful award.

Thank you so very much! You are such a sweetheart! :)

Happy New YEAR!

Susan said...

Awww, thank you so much!! You are seriously very sweet! My nickname used to be Sunshine Suzie, so I can't wait to add this to my blog.

Jen said...

You're very welcome!! You deserve it, I have enjoyed both of your blogs and always find them so inspiring!!! XOXO, Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails