Friday, January 22, 2010

Muffin Tin Meal - The Letter M

In honor of our M week, I made this yummy muffin tin meal for James. :) Aside from the marshmallows, he loved everything in this tin.Melon (of the water variety) ;)
Milk
Marshmallows
Meat
Macaroni
Mangoes (dried)

This is just what I had on hand, but if you wanted to make your own M tin, you could add these, too:

Mushrooms
Muenster cheese
Muffins
M&M's
Mozzarella or Muenster cheese
A little cup of Minestrone
Mashed potatoes
Meatloaf

I think we'll do a muffin tin each week based on the letter we're focusing on. Fun!!

11 comments:

Leptir said...

Great idea! Thanks :-)

Lindsay said...

oo very fun! That looks like a delicious meal! Sammy will come eat his marshmallows for him ;-)

Rusheika said...

I like the letter of the week idea.. I have been wanting to tie in the muffin tin idea and had been thinking more along themes...needless to say I haven't started since I haven't had tons of time to plan that out! Using the letter of the week should be much easier! Now why didn't I think of that... must be the pregnancy!!!

Elise said...

What a great idea for putting together a themed muffin tin. This is such a yummy looking slection too!

Theresa said...

what a great lunch! I think I may have to start doing this for my son.. he would love it! :)

Angela said...

Great idea! we start our letter of the week stuff on Monday! I can't wait to see how Christopher likes this addition to the themes. thank you for sharing.

kewkew said...

Oh I wish I hadn't already done the letter Mm. This is such a creative idea! That is okay, it is stashed away in my memory, one of these days we will do it. We will end up doing the letter Mm again.

Mari-Ann said...

Thank you! James loves muffin tin meals and always gets so excited when he sees me making them. :)

Jen said...

What fun! Aiden would love this.

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Mmmmmm! What a great tin!

Becky said...

I love this idea! the littles love eating finger foods, what a great way to reinforce the concepts being taught!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails