Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm Baaack!

I had a wonderful bloggy break, and I got a lot done in the evenings (when I normally blog).

I...
  • finished my Craft Hope scarf,
  • made LOTS of fun things out of felt (I'll be posting about these soon),
  • planned a ton of Valentine activities for the next two weeks,
  • got waaaay ahead in my study schedule for my Montessori training,
  • responded to loads of emails,
  • prepped and mailed out all (20!) of the Postcard Exchange postcards,
  • watched the entire 5th season of LOST in preparation for Tuesday's episode (SO excited!)
  • and I even managed to get on the treadmill a couple of times. :)
My hubs also rebuilt my laptop and upgraded everything, so I took some time to get acquainted with my new programs. Oh and best of all - my sweet man fixed my commenting problem!! Yay!!

So, a good week to be sure. Funny thing though... even though I got a lot accomplished, I didn't find my break as liberating as I thought I would. Truth be told I really, really missed blogging and I found myself just writing posts in my head instead. And, as you may have noticed (from Wednesday's post), I couldn't even stay away a whole week anyway. :)

I'm so glad to be back and I'll be posting every day this week to make up for lost time! Hooray!!


8 comments:

Montessori on Mars said...

HOORAY! :)

Kata Wagner Berg said...

I done like you...blogging in the evening when Sean was sleeping..sometimes good to rest :)

James is very beautiful!

Montessori Moments said...

Welcome back!
We missed you!

Theresa Mezo said...

welcome back!
glad you got so much accomplished, & can't wait to read about your new planned activities! :)

Quixotic said...

Welcome back!! Sounds like you had a great "break" and look forward to reading some more posts!

Kylie said...

LOL well at least you accomplished quite a bit anyway. :)

Leptir (NataĊĦa) said...

Great to see you're back! Thanks for commenting on my blog :-)

Ms Muffin said...

This "posts writing in the head" sounds so familiar! Really strange isn't it? It sometimes really scares me ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails