Monday, July 18, 2011

Busy Hands

~a fascination with the moveable alphabet~

I'm taking a leaf from Anne's blog and I'm going to create a recurring series of posts called "Busy Hands" where I'll share a random action photo from our schooltime. I no longer take very many photos of James while he's in school (I find it distracting for both of us), but since this blog is sort of a scrapbook of our homeschool journey, every now and then I'll bring in the camera to capture a moment on film. :)

~Thank you for your comments!~

3 comments:

Summer said...

Very cute. :) I love that letter activity.

Jen said...

What a smart boy!! Look at all those words... he (and you!) constantly amaze me.

Deb Chitwood said...

I love your photo of James working with the movable alphabet! I definitely understand why you don't take a lot of photos of James at work, though. I have very few photos of my kids actually doing their Montessori work for the same reason. I featured your photo and link in my post at http://livingmontessorinow.com/2012/01/02/montessori-monday-inexpensive-and-diy-movable-alphabets/. Have a wonderful 2012! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails