Monday, February 1, 2010

The Wonderful World of Picnik

Several of you asked how I made my mommy puzzle for our Tot School lessons last week, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to introduce you to my favorite website...

Last fall my sweet hubs told me about Picnik. This awesome photo editing site is chock-full of creative ways to manipulate your pictures. It's free to use, but if you want special options you'll need to pay a nominal annual fee. TOTALLY worth it in my opinion. I use it all.the.time. and for a variety of things from creating my blog button to cropping photos to making photo collages to creating puzzles.

You can also remove red-eye, blemishes, wrinkles, change your eye color - you can even give yourself a tan! Oh and there are stickers, frames, various fonts and fun seasonal things to add to your pics, too! Here are some of my favorite features...

The puzzle - you can even choose how many pieces you want! Of course you'll want to print this off on cardstock, cut out the pieces, and then laminate them (if you can) for extra durability.

Framing

You could add text at the bottom and make this into a cute Christmas card!

Color enhancing, doodling, and even coloring pages!!

Check it out and have some fun!

Note: I am in no way being paid for this, I simply wanted to spread the good news about an excellent site. But... for all this promo, I wouldn't mind at all if Picnik would give me my next year's membership for free! Ha!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I'm off to check out Picnik right now! Thank you for sharing this.

Evelyn / 2 Pequenos Traviesos said...

I use PICNIK too!

Ms Muffin said...

Thanks for sharing! I have heard about the site before (and bookmarked it) but not yet checked it out. Will do so right now. :-)

Eva said...

I use picnik too never realized you could make puzzles out of photos though! so cool I definitely want to try this :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks! This helped so much! I've read several
rather confusing sites lately, this cleared up some confusion I had.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails