Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Homeschool Blog Awards

I am so incredibly honored to have been nominated in the 6th Annual Homeschool Blog Awards! A huge thank you to those who made this possible!!
There are so many amazing blogs being nominated and I know it's a real long shot that I'd win. That said, I do feel kind of silly about putting this out there, but if you enjoy my blog and have a free moment, I'd truly appreciate your vote!

You can find my blog in these categories:
1. Best Crafts, Plans & Projects Blog
2. Best Homeschool Methods Blog
3. Best Variety Blog
4. Best Super Homeschooler Blog

And even if you don't want to vote for me, please do cast a vote for someone - these awards are a wonderful way for all of us to support one another! Hurry - voting ends this week!!


~Thank you!~

10 comments:

inspiredmontessori said...

Congratulations! You deserve it. You inspired me to begin my blog and I do use your wonderful ideas!

Anonymous said...

I already voted and you most certainly got a few from me :-)

Ginny said...

I voted for you in all four categories. Good Luck!

Olives and Pickles said...

Congratulations my friend!! You deserve it!!I've voted days ago.. I am also nominated for Best new blog 2010..It is being excited to know that.
Big hugs.

Anonymous said...

Voted! Good luck. You certainly deserve a win!

Mara said...

A big Texas sized Congrats! I just started my own blog and love it and I love yours too!

Rebecca said...

voted for you in all categories - you certainly deserve to win!

and what a nice post - if you don't vote for me for someone - very gracious!

tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...

Voted :)

Jen said...

I voted for you!!

Rachel said...

I voted!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails