Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Sweet Snack

James and I made some delicious chocolate covered pretzels. My friend, Lisa, did this with her two cuties and I just knew it would be a hit with James.

Need I say more?

He had such a blast making these and worked very hard to make sure each one had sprinkles. :)

Here's what you'll need to make some of your own:
::Baker's chocolate (semi-sweet), 3 cubes.
::Pretzels sticks
::Sprinkles
::Wax paper
::Cookie sheet

Simply melt the chocolate in the microwave, then dip the pretzels into the chocolate and sprinkles. Lay them onto the wax paper (which should be placed on top of the cookie sheet) and once you're finished put them in the freezer for a few hours.

Enjoy!


~Thank you for your comments!~

14 comments:

Kylie said...

oh look at this chocolate covered face! Gorgeous.

I've always been curious as to how salty pretzels taste covered in chocolate, it seems such a weird combination. Did you try them?

Eva said...

mmm looks yummy :) I think I'll have a go at this with A. ;)

Jessie, The Education Of Ours said...

Um, I want some!!!! Yum!

Counting Coconuts said...

Well of course we tried them! They were delicious! Sweet and salty is the best. :)

Deb said...

Looks yummy!! We love making these for the holidays.

Olives and Pickles said...

I love the first picture...he looks so so cute!

Elle Belles Bows said...

The first picture is too funny! We did white chocolate for Halloween with Halloween sprinkles. Maybe one day my little one will love "real"chocolate and I can have the super adorable chocolate on the face pics!!! Thanks for sharing! Kerri

Linda said...

Wonderful!

Maureensk said...

Yum, chocolate dipped pretzels are one of my favorites. I know you get a lot of awards and probably don't have time to deal with this one, but I love your blog too much to not mention you in my list of favorites. So, I am passing on the Stylish Blogger Award. You can pick it up along with the rules at my blog, if you'd like. http://www.homeschoolmo.com/2010/11/ive-been-honored.html

Jen said...

Cutest kid EVER!! Looks like he had lots of fun. :)

Anonymous said...

oo these look so yummy! I need to find something to use to make these that isn't chocolate since Sammy wont eat it :-P (yes he is weird.. I know ;-) )

jess_hak said...

YUMMMM....chocolate covered pretzels are my absolute favorite. Never thought of doing it with the mini rods....that would be perfect for little hands to help with!!

desiree said...

Grácias por estas ideas tan geniales que seguramente nos serán muy útiles en nuestra práctica educativa

desiree said...

Me ha encantado tu blog hay ideas geniales para aplicar a nuestros niños. enhorabuena.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails