The Happy 101 Award
For this award I am supposed to list 10 things that make me happy. :) That's easy and fun! (I cheated a little and added a few extras here and there)...
- The two loves of my life, James & Paul.
- Creating anything with my hands.
- Thrifty shopping, online shopping... ok, any type of shopping. Even grocery shopping. :)
- Music - I love almost any kind of music, but my favorites are classical, jazz, movie scores and 80's music!!
- Comforting smells - lavender, beeswax, bread, my cat's fur, rain, paper, coffee, my guys... I could go on and on.
- Traveling to and exploring new places.
- Spending LOTS of time with my best friend of 17 years, Dana.
- Organizing and list-making.
- The wooden toys made by Ostheimer & Engleberger.
- And, of course, all things Montessori.
The rules for accepting this award:
- Put the logo on your blog (copy and paste it) or within your post.
- List 10 things that make you happy (this is optional, of course).
- Nominate 5 (or more) blogs to pass the award on to.
- Link the nominees in your post.
- Let the nominees know you've given them this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link back to the person from whom you received this award.
Yay you! Love the happy list - I agree about the comforting smells things. Mmmmmm.....
oo such fun awards! I love making up my own rules for the awards too :-)
Thank you so much... I'm just honored!
Your blog is wonderful too... I'll be back often.
Blessings and magic to you.
thank you SO much for the blog award, I love it! :)
You're quite welcome, you lovely blog mamas!
I'm with you about the smells... those are all such good ones. I didn't know you liked 80's music!!! Me too!! I'm learning new things about you all the time. :)
This Dana you keep mentioning, is this the same one you went backpacking around EU with? It's great to have such a good friend like that.
I'll have to google those wooden toys, I wonder if my boys would like them.
Post a Comment